International Shipping is CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE.
16+ Hydraulic Forging Press Specs:
- Dimensions: 30" x 32" x 81" (76" without casters)
- Weight: 900 LBS
- 5HP TEFC Motor
- Power Req.: 220V 30A 1PH (50/60Hz capable)
- Nema 6-50P Plug included
- 10 Gallon Reservoir
- 8” Stroke - 11.25” daylight
- 3" x 6" Die Plate
- Speed: 4 IPS *FAST*
- High speed for quick drawing out
- Hand control standard
- Foot Treadle Optional
- On Casters (included with press) for easy mobility around the workshop
- Replaceable Bronze Wear Plates for tight slide tolerances
LEAD TIME: 2 WEEKS
SHIPPING TIMES MAY VARY DUE TO SUPPLY CHAIN ISSUES
H13 combo dies are now INCLUDED with every order. These are our best performing and longest wearing dies! The combo dies are the most versatile set we offer, allowing you to quickly move material on the drawing area and then planish and straighten on the flats. The hard, smooth surface of the H13 provides maximum material flow while forging. Keeping your material hotter for longer and giving a smooth surface to your forgings
Our Quik-Change Dies allow for fast and easy die changing during forging, while our bronze wear strips give long life and easy adjustability.
COLORS SHOWN are representative of the final color but will look different from screen to screen.
Presses are shipped by truck freight with a liftgate. A semi must be able to get to your location for delivery.