12 TON PRESS SPECS:
- Frame Dimensions: 6"L x 14" W x 32"H
- Base Plate: 12" x 12"
- Power Unit Dimensions: 22 3/4" L x 18 1/2" W x 20" H
- 110v 20 amp (available in 220v 50/60Hz)
- 6" Stroke
- Speed: 3.5 IPS
- Manual Hand Control for responsive control while forging
- Incredibly Quiet in use, great for small shops, neighbors etc
- Extremely compact and easily movable
- Can be mounted down or up-acting
- Replaceable bronze wear plates on slide
Our 12 ton press is built to provide an economical and compact option for those working in small spaces. Mount to a bench top or stand, in either down-acting or up-acting configuration. Running on household 110v 20 amp outlet allows you to take the press anywhere in the shop and even outside with an appropriately sized extension cord. Because the press is so quiet there is little concern working in a residential setting.
This is a complete press system, ready to plug and play. However, you will need to supply 4 Gallons of ISO 46 Hydraulic Fluid as we must ship with an empty tank.
Included with your new machine are H13 Flat and Drawing Dies. Our simple 2-bolt die attachment means making your own dies is easy and economical.
Actual shipping charges applied at checkout.
International Orders ship via DHL - get a quote during checkout!
Shipped by Fedex right to your door.
LEAD TIME: DUE TO HIGH DEMAND 2-3 WEEKS AS OF NOVEMBER