Automatic forging press control system. Includes everything to retrofit your Coal Iron Works forging press into an automated forging machine! Gives the operator the ability to set top and bottom stroke limits for excellent repeatability no matter the vintage of your Coal Iron press!
Comes standard with:
- Manual Mode for set up and one-off
- Spring Return Mode for easy multi-size forging
- Auto-Cycle Mode for FAST planishing and dimensional accuracy of billets
- Punch-Cycle Mode for consistent punching operations, set depth and retract limits on the fly
All controllers include:
- Digital Controller with Touch-Screen
- Magnetic Encoder for mounting to any style slide assembly
- Joystick Control
- Foot Pedal
- Coal Iron Works Controller Software
- Full manual valve replacement kit - Solenoid stack, mounting bracket to install on 16, 16+ and 25 ton Coal Iron Presses. 12 Ton uses a custom bracket that can be purchased separately.
*BETA LAUNCH* This purchase is for 1 BETA system to install on your existing Coal Iron Works press. We will provide installation information and assistance along the way! We are looking for those willing to test and send us feedback. We can provide software updates and information as improvements are developed.