Please email email@example.com for a shipping quote
16+ Hydraulic Forging Press Specs:
- Dimensions: 30" x 32" x 81" (76" without casters)
- Weight: 900 LBS
- 5HP TEFC Motor
- Power Req.: 220V 30A 1PH (50/60Hz capable)
- Nema 6-50P Plug included
- 10 Gallon Reservoir
- 13 GPM 2-Stage Pump
- 8” Stroke - 11.25” daylight
- Speed: 4 IPS *FAST*
- 3" x 6" Die Plate
- Hand control standard
- Foot Treadle Optional
- Digital Press Controller Optional
- On Casters (included with press) for easy mobility around the workshop
- Replaceable Bronze Wear Plates for tight slide tolerances
- Bronze Way-Lube Available here
- No foundation needed!
Please Note: Lead times can vary with supply chain volatility.
Combo dies are included with every order for a C-Frame press. The combo dies are the most versatile set we offer, allowing you to quickly move material on the drawing area and then planish and straighten on the flats. The hard, smooth surface of the hardened tool steel provides maximum material flow while forging. Keeping your material hotter for longer and giving a smooth surface to your forgings!
Our Quik-Change Dies allow for fast and easy die changing during forging, while our bronze wear strips give long life and easy adjustability.
COLORS SHOWN are representative of the final color but will look different from screen to screen.
Presses are shipped by truck freight with a liftgate. A semi must be able to get to your location for delivery.