Please email email@example.com for a shipping quote
Extremely High Build Quality for Production Level Forging
Digital Press Controller Factory Installed
25 Ton Hydraulic Forging Press specs:
- Dimensions: 30" x 32" x 82" (77" without casters)
- Weight: 1000 lbs
- 5HP TEFC Motor
- Power Req.: 220V 30A 1PH (50/60Hz capable)
- Nema 6-50P Plug included
- 10 Gallon Reservoir
- 13 GPM 2-Stage Pump
- 8" Stroke - 11.25" Daylight
- Speed: 2.5 IPS
- 4.5 x 8" Die Plates
- Combo Dies included
- No foundation needed!
- DPC Installed
- On Casters (included with press) for easy mobility around the workshop
- Replaceable Bronze Wear Plates for tight slide tolerances
- Bronze Way-Lube Available here
Digital Press Controller specs:
- Digital Controller with Touch-Screen
- Magnetic Encoder for mounting to any style slide assembly
- Joystick Control with magnetic attachment
- Foot Pedal movable anywhere around the machine
- Coal Iron Works Controller Software V1.0
- Dual Foot Pedal Available
- Manual Mode for set up and joystick control
- Spring Return Mode for easy multi-size forging
- Auto-Cycle Mode for FAST planishing and dimensional accuracy of billets
- Punch-Cycle Mode for consistent punching operations, set depth and retract limits on the fly
Download the current software version HERE
Watch how to Update your DPC HERE
Please Note: Lead times can vary with supply chain volatility.
Our Quik-Change Dies allow for fast and easy die changing during forging, while our bronze wear strips give long life and easy adjustability.
COLORS SHOWN are representative of the final color but will look different from screen to screen.
All countries outside the US should contact firstname.lastname@example.org before purchase for freight charges.
Presses are shipped by truck freight with a liftgate. A semi must be able to get to your location for delivery.